This post contains affiliate links that are of no extra cost to you. Using my affiliate links simply helps me to keep doing what I love – thank you!
Hello friends! Today is the beginning of a new challenge over on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog! The theme for challenge #578 is plaid – the perfect theme for the start of the fall season!
I then added a plaid pattern using the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Plaid Stencil and Tim Holtz Distress Black Opaque Texture Paste. I applied a thin layer of the texture paste using a palette knife.
For the sentiment, I stamped an image from the Simon Says Stamp Best Year Yet stamp set using Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Intense Black Ink and adhered it using Scrapbook Adhesives foam tape.
Be sure to head on over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog to submit a card for a chance to be selected as a sweet pick!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Plaid Stencil
- Simon Says Stamp Best Year Yet stamp set
- Tim Holtz Distress Black Opaque Texture Paste
- Tim Holtz Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide
- Simon Hurley’s Shady Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Intense Black Ink
- Fiskars 6″ Spring Assisted Scissors
- Scrapbook Adhesives foam tape
- Bearly Art Glue
- Palette Knife