This post contains affiliate links that are of no extra cost to you. Using my affiliate links simply helps me to keep doing what I love – thank you!
Hello friends! This is your reminder of the current ongoing challenge on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog! The theme for challenge #577 is bears and this challenge is being sponsored by PJ Moore Illustrations! I created my card using their adorable Peeking Bear with Sunflowers Digital Stamp.
Once printed, I used the following Ohuhu alcohol markers and Copics to colour the image:
- Blues/Greens: BG2, G5, G6, G7, G9
- Yellows: YR2, YR33, Y260
- Oranges: YR04, YR07, YR09, YR14
- Browns: E15, E18, E29, E33, E37
- Warm Greys: W1, W3, W5, W7, W9
Once coloured, I created the background using Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide and splattered with water and Liquitex Titanium White Acrylic Ink.
Be sure to check out the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog to submit a card for a chance of winning 2 (two) cut files or 2 (two) digital stamps of your choice from PJ Moore Illustrations!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- PJ Moore Illustrations Peeking Bear with Sunflowers Digital Stamp
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide
- Liquitex Titanium White Acrylic Ink
- Royal & Langnickel #2 Fan Brush
- Ohuhu Alcohol Markers
- Copic Sketch Alcohol Markers
- Hammermill 100lb Cardstock
- Neenah Cardstock
- Fiskars Portable 12″ Trimmer
- Bearly Art Glue