Hello friends! Today I am participating in a hop over on Instagram called Create it Three Ways, a monthly hop where we choose a category and create three different cards! The theme for this month is “Birthday.”
I chose to feature the Simon Says Stamp Best Year Yet Stamp set three different ways. I also used the same techniques of splattering water and white paint to create my trio of cards.
I don’t often make several cards at once so participating in this hop is a fun way for me to try new things!
Be sure to head on over to Instagram to hop along and see everyone’s amazing creations!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Simon Says Stamp Best Year Yet Stamp Set
- Candied Apple Distress Oxide
- Mustard Seed Distress Oxide
- Salty Ocean Distress Oxide
- Liquitex Basics Titanium White Acrylic Paint
- Spray Bottle with Water
- Royal & Langnickel Fan Brush 2
- Neenah Astrobright Cardstock