Hello friends! It’s time for a new challenge over on the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge Blog! The theme for this challenge is sea life.
After choosing a matching sentiment and printing all of the elements outs, I coloured the images using the following Ohuhu alcohol markers:
- Shark: B220, B250, B260, RV260, RV270
- Seaweed: BG5, BG7, BG8
As for the background, I did some ink smooshing using Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean and Broken China Distress Oxides.
Be sure to check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the Design Sweeties for challenge #573 and submit a sea life-themed card for a chance to win a prize from Pixel Paper Prints and to be featured as a Sweet Pick!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Pixel Paper Prints Shark Family Digital Stamp Set
- Faded Jeans Distress Oxide
- Salty Ocean Distress Oxide
- Broken China Distress Oxide
- Ohuhu Alcohol Markers
- Spray Bottle with Water
- Hammermill 100lb cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue