Hi friends! Earlier this week, I posted a rainbow thank you card using the Stained Window die-cut from Spellbinders designed by Simon Hurley. I had so much fun making that card that I decided to create another card for a different occasion – a wedding card!
This card is much simpler than the other one I made – first, I die-cut the window from white cardstock and glued it onto a white card front on a white A7 card base. Then, I used the Lawn Fawn Big Scripty Words Hot Foil Plates and Spellbinders Silver Glimmer Hot Foil to foil the sentiment “congrats.” To finish, I cut out my sentiment and glued it to the window die cut.
I just loved using this die so much! I will definitely be using it for more cards in the future!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Spellbinders Stained Glass Window Die-Cut by Simon Hurley
- Lawn Fawn Big Scripty Words Hot Foil Plates
- Basic White Cardstock
- Neenah Astrobright Cardstock
- Recollections Cardstock
- Spellbinders Glimmer Foil System
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Spellbinders Silver Glimmer Hot Foil
- Bearly Art Glue
- Double Sided E-Z Runner Grand Adhesive Tape Dispenser
- Fiskars Titanium Micro-Tip Easy Action Scissors, 6”
- Fiskars Portable Paper Trimmer, 12”