Hi friends! Today’s card is for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #147: “Create a scene: city vs country,” and I have decided to do country! While I am much more of a city person, a country-themed card came more naturally to me.
Using the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide, I first created a simple sky scene on the card front. I used my Cricut cutting machine to cut out the circle on the card front. I then used the Simon Hurley Create Scene Maker Stencil and Mask along with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide to create a simple grass field.
I used Lawn Fawn Jet Black Premium Ink Pad to stamp several images and sentiments from the Scootin’ By stamp set. I coloured the images using the following Ohuhu alcohol markers:
Scooter: R1, R2, NG03
Bunny: YR240, YR250, Y120
Balloons: BG3, BG4, RV260, RV270, Y030, Y050
I also die-cut a couple of clouds from the Beary Rainy Day set to add to the card. Once everything was die-cut and ready, I assembled all the elements to create the perfect country scene!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Lawn Fawn Scootin’ By Stamps and Coordinating Dies
- Lawn Fawn Beary Rain Day Coordinating Dies
- Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Premium Ink Pad
- Simon Hurley Create Scene Maker Stencil and Mask
- Salty Ocean Distress Oxide
- Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide
- Blending Brushes
- Ohuhu Alcohol Markers
- White Jelly Roll Pen
- Basic White Cardstock
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Bearly Art Glue
- Joy! Crafts Foam Tape
- Fiskars Portable Paper Trimmer, 12”
- Fiskars Titanium Micro-Tip Easy Action Scissors, 6”