Hello friends! Today’s card is my entry for the current Penguin Palace challenge, which is a sketch challenge which I created using the Bubble Batch Digital Stamp!
After printing and cutting out my images/elements, I coloured the image using the following Copic markers:
- Pinks: R20, R22
- Oranges: YR04, YR07, YR09
- Blues: BG10, B01, B32, B43, B37, B39
- Greys: C1, C3, C5
Once coloured, I adhered everything to an A2 card base using Bearly Art Glue.
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Penguin Palace Bubble Bath Digital Stamp
- Copic Sketch Markers
- Neenah Astrobright Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- Fiskars Portable 12″ Trimmer