Hi friends! Today’s card is my first ever submission for the Craft Roulette show – this card is for episode #163. This episode was also my first time watching the show and I can’t wait to continue watching and to submit more submissions!
The four parameters for this week’s episode were the following:
– Three tags
– May (I used the word may in my sentiment)
– Rose garden colours (I used green and pink)
– Masking (I used the racoon and the masking of the stencil on the tags)
Let me tell you about how I made this card!
Using the Festive Fall Stencil from Echo Park Paper Co., I combined Twisted Citron and Saltwater Taffy Distress Oxides to create a simple gradient of rose garden colours on the three tags.
I used the Cake Time stamp set from Hello Bluebird to stamp a racoon image and coloured it using the following Ohuhu alcohol markers:
CG5, CG2, CGII00, CGII08, CGII07, RV270, RV260, GY3, GY4, GY7
To finish, I printed out a sentiment in a font I liked and attached everything to an A7 card base!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
Craft Roulette – Episode #163
- Hello Bluebird Cake Time Stamp Set
- Echo Park Paper Co. Festive Fall Stencil
- Ohuhu Alcohol Markers
- Stamp Press
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Fawn Jet Black Premium Ink Pad
- Double Sided E-Z Runner Grand Adhesive Tape Dispenser
- Bearly Art Glue
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Distress Oxide
- Blending Brushes
- Hammermill Premium Colour Copy 100 lb cardstock
- Fiskars 12” Portable Trimmer
- Fiskars 6” Spring Assisted Scissors