Hello friends! Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog! The theme for challenge #586 is Fairy Tales.
To create this card, I first stamped an image from the Simon Says Stamp Once Upon a Time Stamp using their Intense Black Ink and coloured it using Ohuhu alcohol markers and Prismacolor Coloured Pencils
Once coloured, I created the background by ink-blending Simon Says Stamp Royal Ink and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide before splattering with Dr. Ph Martin’s Bleed Proof White.
To finish the card, I stamped a matching sentiment and glued the elements together using Bearly Art Glue.
Be sure to head on over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog to submit a card and participate in the current challenge!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
This post contains affiliate links that are of no extra cost to you. Using my affiliate links simply helps me to keep doing what I love – thank you!
- Simon Says Stamp Once Upon a Time Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Royal Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink
- Salty Ocean Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Ranger – Tim Holtz Distress – Tim Holtz
from: A Cherry On Top
- Ohuhu Alcohol Markers
- Prismacolor Coloured Pencils
- Hammermill 100lb Cardstock
- Dr. Ph. Martin’s Bleed Proof White
- Bearly Art Glue
- White Jelly Roll Pen