This post contains affiliate links that are of no extra cost to you. Using my affiliate links simply helps me to keep doing what I love – thank you!
Hello friends! Today is the beginning of a new challenge over on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog! The theme for challenge #581 is coffee, denim blue, and cream. This challenge is also being sponsored by Newton’s Nook!
I created my card using Newton’s Nook Trick or Treat Freebie Digital Stamp, which can be found here.
Once I printed the image, I used the following Ohuhu Alcohol Markers to colour:
- Blues: MG020, MG060, BGII03, BGII05
- Creams: YG040, YG080M E280, E300
- Browns: E110, E170, E310
Once coloured, I created the background using Faded Jeans Distress Oxide splattered with Liquitx Titanium White Acrylic Ink.
To finish, I glued all the elements using Bearly Art Glue
Be sure to head on over to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog to submit a card for a chance to win a sweet prize from our amazing sponsor!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time.
- Newton’s Nook Trick or Treat Freebie Digital Stamp
- Faded Jeans Distress Oxide
- Liquitx Titanium White Acrylic Ink
- Royal & Langnickel Fan Brush
- Ohuhu Alcohol Markers
- Hammermill 100lb Cardstock