Hi friends! Today’s card is for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge #146, “Colour Inspiration!”
As soon as I saw the colours for this colour inspiration challenge, I immediately knew I wanted to do a sunset/sky-themed card! Knowing this, I looked through my stash of Lawn Fawn products to figure out what sets I wanted to use, and I found the perfect set – the Fangtastic Friends and Fangtastic Friends Add-on stamp sets!
Using the Lawn Fawn cloudy stencil, I used the following inks and oxides to create a sky/sunset background:
– Faded Jeans
– Salty Ocean
– Mustard Seed
– Pickled Raspberry
– Wilted Violet
Along with a sentiment, I stamped and coloured several bats from the Fangtastic Friends and Fangtastic Friends Add-on stamp sets to match the different colours of the clouds in the background. I used the following Ohuhu alcohol markers to colour the bats:
– Blue bat: B220, B260, B250
– Purple bat: V250, V230, V270
– Pink bat: RV260, RV270, R23
– Yellow bat: Y1, Y3, Y030
After colouring everything, I glued everything to my card to complete the project.
I had a lot of fun creating this card and adore how it turned out! This was a really fun colour combo that I would not have otherwise used!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Lawn Fawn Fangtastic Friends
- Lawn Fawn Fangtastic Friends Add-on
- Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Premium Ink Pad
- Faded Jeans Distress Oxide
- Salty Ocean Distress Oxide
- Mustard Seed Distress Oxide
- Pickled Raspberry Distress Oxide
- Wilted Violet Distress Ink
- Blending Brushes
- Ohuhu Markers
- Stamp Press
- Basic White Cardstock
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Fiskars Portable Paper Trimmer, 12”
- Bearly Art Glue
- Double Sided E-Z Runner Grand Adhesive Tape Dispenser