This post contains affiliate links that are of no extra cost to you. Using my affiliate links simply helps me to keep doing what I love – thank you!
Hello friends, and Happy Halloween!
First, I stamped some images from the Halloween Signs Stamp Set using Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink and coloured the images using the following Copics:
- Oranges: YR04, YR07, YR09
- Greens: YG03, YG13, YG17
- Greys: W3, W5, W7
Once coloured, I created the background by first ink-smushing Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron, and Black Soot Distress Oxides. Then, I used the Layered Spider Webs Stencil and Tim Holtz Distress Black Opaque Texture Paste to finish off the background.
To add the shaker element to the card, I used double-sided tape to attach a panel of cellophane to my card and then added the Spooky Halloween Embellishment Mix.
To attach everything, I used Bearly Art Glue.
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Pretty Pink Posh Halloween Signs Stamp Set
- Pretty Pink Posh Layered Spider Webs Stencil
- Pretty Pink Posh Spooky Halloween Embellishment Mix
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide
- Twisted Citron Distress Oxide
- Black Soot Distress Oxide
- Tim Holtz Distress Black Opaque Texture Paste
- Double-Sided Tape
- Bearly Art Glue