This post contains affiliate links that are of no extra cost to you. Using my affiliate links simply helps me to keep doing what I love – thank you!
Hello friends! Today is the beginning of a new challenge over on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge blog! The theme for challenge #577 is bears. This challenge is also being sponsored by PJ Moore Illustrations!
For my card, I used their adorable bear and moose digital stamp.
Once printed, I used the following Ohuhu and Copic alcohol markers to colour the image:
- YR2, YR5, BR1
- R02, YR00, E11, E5, E18, E37
Once coloured, I created the background using Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide and splattered with water and Liquitex Titanium White Acrylic Ink.
As for the sentiment, I used the Spellbinders Hummingbird Sentiments Stamp Set from Bibi Cameron and stamped it using Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink.
Be sure to check out the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog to submit a card for a chance of winning 2 (two) cut files or 2 (two) digital stamps of your choice from PJ Moore Illustrations!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- PJ Moore Illustrations Bear and Moose Digital Stamp
- Spellbinders Hummingbird Sentiments Stamp Set from Bibi Cameron
- Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxide
- Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink
- Ohuhu Alcohol Markers
- Copic Sketch Alcohol Markers
- Hammermill 100lb Cardstock
- Neenah Cardstock
- Fiskars Portable 12″ Trimmer
- Bearly Art Glue
- Scrapbook Adhesives Foam Tape