This post contains affiliate links that are of no extra cost to you. Using my affiliate links simply helps me to keep doing what I love – thank you!
Hello friends! Today’s card is a pink cupcake birthday card featuring the Gerda Steiner Designs Let’s Eat Cupcakes Digital Freebie Stamp.
After printing my image, I coloured it using the following Ohuhu and Copic alcohol markers:
- Pinks/Reds: R5, R7, R8, R120, RV320
- Browns: Y12, Y13, E170, E310
- Browns: E15, E33, E37
After colouring, I created the background using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide and a scrap piece of cardstock to mask my card panel. I then splattered it with water and Liquitex Titanium White Acrylic Ink.
As for the sentiment, I used a birthday sentiment from the Simon Says Stamp Best Year Yet Stamp Set and stamped also using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide.
To attach my images and card panel, I used Bearly Art Glue.
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Gerda Steiner Designs Let’s Eat Cupcake Freebie Digital Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Best Year Yet Stamp Set
- Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide
- Ohuhu Alcohol Markers
- Hammermill 100lb cardstock