Hello friends! Today’s card is a clean and simple one with a bright and fun colour scheme!
I coloured some stamped images from the My Favourite Things Magical Dragons Stamp Set and coloured them using a combination of Ohuhu and Copic markers:
- Reds: R1, R2, R8
- Yellows: Y11, Y13, Y15
- Oranges: YR04, YR07, YR09
- Greys: C1, C3, C5
Once coloured, I stamped my sentiment and created the background. The background was created by blending a gradient of Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide. I also splattered the gradient with water and white acrylic paint.
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
Inspiration Station #50 – I was inspired by the colours of the beautiful sunset provided by Inspiration Station
I Heart Promarkers Blog Challenge #538 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes
- My Favourite Things Magical Dragons Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Premium Ink
- Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
- Royal & Langnickel #2 Fan Brush
- Hammermill 100lb Cardstock
- Fiskars 6″ Spring Assisted Scissors
- Copic Sketch Markers
- Ohuhu Alcohol Markers
- Candied Apple Distress Oxide
- Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide
- Mustard Seed Distress Oxide
- Bearly Art Glue