This post contains affiliate links that are of no extra cost to you. Using my affiliate links simply helps me to keep doing what I love – thank you!
Hello friends! I am so excited to share that I recently had my first card published in the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine! Yay!! The card I created features the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Pawsome Holiday stamp set.
I first created the background for the card using Lost Shadow Distress Oxide splattered with white acrylic paint.
Then, I stamped my image and sentiment and coloured my image using the following Copics:
- Reds/Pinks: R08, R14, R27, R02, YR00
- Greens: G07, G24, G28
- Yellows: Y02, Y06, Y11
- Greys: C1, C3, C5, W5, W7, W9
- Browns: E11,E15, E18, E29, E33, E37, E49
Once coloured, I then cut out my image using Fiskars 6″ Spring-Assisted Scissors and adhered it to my background using Bearly Art Glue.
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Pawsome Holiday
- Lost Shadow Distress Oxide
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
- White Acrylic Paint
- Bearly Art Glue
- Hammermill 100lb Cardstock
- Fiskars 6″ Spring-Assisted Scissors