This post contains affiliate links that are of no extra cost to you. Using my affiliate links simply helps me to keep doing what I love – thank you!
Hello friends! Today I am taking part in a hop over on Instagram hosted by Artful Angel for their September Release!
This release features six spooky themed stamp sets perfect for some Halloween card making!
I first used some images from the Boo-tiful Friends stamp set and coloured them using the following Copics:
- Greens: YG03, YG13, YG17
- Greys: W3, W5, W7
To create the faux wood distressed sign (to match the spooky theme!), I used Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide and Vintage Photo and Ground Espresso Distress Inks. I then adhered a sentiment from the Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set on top.
Be sure to head on over to Instagram enter the giveaway for a chance to win September Release Prize Pack!
Thanks for reading. Catch ya next time!
- Artful Angel Boo-tiful Friends Stamp Set
- Artful Angel Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set
- Copic Sketch Alcohol Markers
- Twisted Citron Distress Oxide
- Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide
- Black Soot Distress Oxide
- Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Ground Espresso Distress Ink
- Liquitex Titanium White Acrylic Ink
- Royal & Langnickel #2 Fan Brush
- Hammermill 100lb Cardstock
- Fiskars 12″ Portable Trimmer